Hotels & Resorts
Telluride, United States
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Housekeeping Runner PM
Fairmont Heritage Place - Franz Klammer Lodge
Housekeeping Runner (PM)
First impressions are everything! We want our Guests to see a sparkling lobby every time they walk in. As a Runner and Attendant, the pride you take in ensuring all public areas of the hotel are clean and tidy will reflect in the Guests view of our property as one of superior quality. Also, t he organizational support you provide to the Housekeeping team will ensure our guest rooms are well-equipped and welcoming - and that our guests feel valued
What is in it for you:
Your experience and skills include:
- The ability to live and work where people come to vacation. The lodge is ideally located in Mountain village right at the base of the ski slopes.
- Ski/Spa Pass Benefit.
- Option for health/dental/vision/401k.
- Incredible company culture and support.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Clean assigned public areas throughout hotel
- Empty trash in all public areas and clean public area restrooms
- Clean all mirrors, inside of windows, wipe and dust all surfaces; keeping all brass shiny
- Vacuum carpets where needed
- Sort and conduct inventory of laundry
- Stock and organize closets
- Respond to guest calls in a timely manner (10-15 min)
- Follow departmental policies, procedures and service standards
- Report necessary maintenance items
- Practices safe working techniques and is knowledgeable of all safety and emergency procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Previous Housekeeping experience an asset
- Ability to work 2:30pm-10:30pm
- Ability to speak English fluently required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work under no direct supervision during shift
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to): Constant standing and walking throughout shift. Frequent lifting and carrying up to 30 lbs. Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting. Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps.
Your team and working environment:
- Tight-knit and team oriented
- Hard working
- Engaging and inclusive
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Starting Hourly Wage: $20/hr