Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Housekeeping Service Executive
SwissÃ´tel The Stamford
ABOUT FAIRMONT SINGAPORE AND SWISSÔTEL THE STAMFORD
At RC Hotels, we believe the best hospitality experience starts with having great and happy colleagues!
We are looking for a diverse group of passionate individuals to join our two iconic hotels with 13 restaurants and bars; one of Asia's largest and award-winning Willow Stream Spa; and the cutting edge Raffles City Convention Centre.
Come and be a part of the RC family, and let us work with you to build a dynamic and fulfilling career where everyone will have equal opportunities for growth and success.
Take the step to be a part of something big today, we'd love to hear from you!
Housekeeping Service Executive
Summary of Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities and tasks of this position are as listed below, but not limited to these:
- Maintaining the cleanliness and quality of guestrooms, service areas and room corridors.
- Clean and correctly supply 12-16 rooms or its equivalent in an 8 hour shift.
- Enter every room assigned and adhering to the 20 steps cleaning method when servicing/cleaning guest rooms.
- Ensure guest rooms are completed in accordance to LQA Standards.
- Report any damages or loss of linen, furniture, fixture and equipment to the supervisor/housekeeping coordinator.
- Immediately report all maintenance deficiencies to the team leader/housekeeping coordinator.
- Immediately report all maintenance deficiencies to the team leader/housekeeping coordinator.Update guest room status according to procedure.
- Carry out instructions from the Team Leaders/Assistant Managers on the preparation of VIP and LCAH rooms and amenities.
- Hand in all property left by the guest from checkout room to Housekeeping Office.
- Ensure that no guest property including cash is removed whilst cleaning.
- Report immediately to Team Leader and Assistant Manager if a guest item should be accidentally damaged or broken
- Report all accidents, major or minor to the Team Leader immediately when the accident occurs and Team Leader must be present at scene to examine circumstances.
- Remove all In Room Dining trays and trolleys and leave in the service areas without causing obstruction.
- Carry out turn down service for guest rooms according to the standards set out during the evening the shift.
- Minimum Primary Education
- Experience preferred but not necessary
- Able to communicate in basic English
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Technical skills for Housekeeping including use of the iPhone for eHousekeeping
- Interpersonal skills well developed with guests, colleagues
- Physically prepared for the physically demanding role
- Attention to detail especially cleanliness, room presentation
- Able to work independently, reliable, self-motivated
We are an inclusive company and what we really hope to achieve is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
If you feel you are ready for your next professional challenge, apply on: https://careers.accor.com/
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.