We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Housekeeping
Location : Melbourne/Australia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 02 Dec 2021
Job Role : Housekeeping Supervisor
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ10600
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 30 Dec 2021
Salary Range (monthly): USD 0 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Inspired by and dedicated to Australian contemporary artists, Art Series Hotels offers a hotel experience a little extraordinary.
Another of the boutique Art Series Hotels, The Olsen is a monument to hospitality and revered Australian landscape painter John Olsen. If you like the idea of working in Chapel Street, South Yarra and you love the landscapes of our glorious continent, here is a place that combines sophisticated urban offerings with the sunny whimsy of a truly great painter.
We are currently seeking a service superstar with a passion for motivating a Team to join our dedicated Housekeeping Team as Housekeeping Supervisor.
As our next Housekeeping Supervisor, you will:
- Assist in the day-to-day supervision of the housekeeping team
- Drive the productivity, motivation and development of all Housekeeping Team Members
- Thoroughly train the Housekeeping Team
- Ensure high cleanliness and productivity standards are met and kept in accordance to company guidelines
- Organise and allocate rooms for the rostered team members on shift
- Ensure appropriate chemical safety and Occupational Health & Safety standards and practices are maintained
- Monitor labour costs and productivity output according to occupancy levels while also monitoring the room cleanliness standards through daily inspections
What we are looking for:
- Exceptional attention to detail with previous Housekeeping leadership experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills with a friendly and outgoing personality
- A quick thinker, who can think on the spot to ensure the day runs as smoothly as possible
- Excellent grooming and presentation skills
- A person who is not only a leader but also a team player, that will be hands-on in order to see their team succeed
Why work for Accor?
We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
We live and breathe by our four principles:
- People Crave Belonging
- People Want the Real Deal
- Every Person has a Story
- People Hate to be Wrong
In return for your commitment, we provide fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts and benefits worldwide. Click 'Apply' to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .