Job Description For Housekeeping Supervisor (Full Time)
Fairmont Hotel Macdonald
Housekeeping Supervisor (Full Time)
Reliable and engaging. As a Housekeeping Supervisor, you will demonstrate the essence of creating an exceptional guest journey. You are committed to taking care of the guests from the moment they arrive through to their departure.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Reporting to the Housekeeping Manager, your responsibilities include:
Your experience and skills include:
- Lead and supervise the day to day operation of the department to ensure service standards are followed with friendly and engaging service.
- Handle guest concerns and react quickly, tracking and notifying proper areas to guarantee memorable moments for our guests.
- Ensure employees are informed daily about priorities to personalize service
- Other duties as assigned
- Service focused personality is essential
- Previous experience in a smaller leadership role is an asset
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining work authorization documents In order to keep our employees and the general public safe from the threat of Covid 19 and the rise of variants in the community, the Hotel has implemented a Covid-19 Vaccination Policy. Your team and working environment:
Edmonton's "Chateau on the River" For more than 100 years, Fairmont Hotel Macdonald has effortlessly delivered timeless luxury in the heart of downtown Edmonton. Nestled upon the North Saskachewan River Valley, the hotel's charm and ever-evolving elegance has earned it the spotlight as one of the city's most sought after locations. A storied past, an unparalleled present, and a future to be reckoned with, Fairmont Hotel Macdonald has set the stage for luxury in the heart of the city. Edmonton's only four-diamond "Chateau on the River" offers unparalleled views of North America's largest expance of urban parkland. Boasting dignified style and timeless grace, each of our 198 classically designed guestrooms, including specialty suites, are tastefully adorned with the finest amenities. In 2016, we forever changed the game in luxury was we unveiled a completely re-designed Fairmont Gold and Lounge. Delivering personalized and discreet service, this hotel within a hotel offers an unrivalled experience unlike any other the city has seen, and likely ever will. From seasonally inspired menus to dining experiences that will satisfy any craving, see what our chefs are preparing in our confederation lounge and our award winning restaurant, The Harvest Room. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS