Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR INTERNSHIP
HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR INTERNSHIP
Providing friendly, sincere and personalized service is one of the ways our colleagues turn moments into memories for our guests at SO/ Sotogrande. In your role, your main mission is to ensure that the rooms and other areas of the hotel are in a perfect state of cleanliness and meet the company's standard. In addition, you will coordinate the workflow in the most effective way.
What you will be doing:
Your experience and skills include:
- Ensure the care and maintenance of the resort's property and rooms.
- Work towards excellent customer service.
- Supervise that the staff in charge is properly uniformed, taking care of hygiene and that they comply with the work schedule.
- Supervise the development of the work in the course of each shift, verifying the fulfillment and quality of this in all tasks and all categories in charge.
- Discuss with the Housekeeping Executive all disciplinary, grievance and personnel related issues.
- Assist in preparing/supervising schedules and arranging next day shifts based on hotel occupancy at any given time
- Making all shift changes, correctly passing on all information
- Supervision of guest rooms and departure rooms
- Checking daily that all public areas including restaurant, offices, lounges, etc... meet the necessary requirements.
- Assisting in establishing thorough cleaning programs
- Follow up to ensure that the standards of cleanliness are maintained.
- Ensure that the necessary amenities, cleaning materials, complements, linen, etc. are available in the offices and that they are kept clean and tidy.
- Verify that all work equipment is used properly.
- Check that the level of cleanliness in the rooms is as established.
- Supervise the freshness of the floral decoration
- Control and supervise the correct use of keys, cell phones, etc... used by the staff
- Register and store the objects forgotten by customers
- Assist in all inventories that are performed in the department when required
- Support the Housekeeping Executive in daily functions and decision making by providing ideas and solutions.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Possibility of making a study agreement of at least 6 months
- Languages: perfect English and Spanish
- Person with strong written and verbal communication skills, with great attention to detail
- Proactive and reactive, with a positive attitude, and a good disposition to work as a team
- Be highly responsible and reliable
- Ability to focus on the needs of the guest, always remaining calm and courteous
- Have knowledge of OPERA program
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS