Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Housekeeping Team Leader
Pullman Port Douglas Sea Temple Resort & Spa
This is your opportunity to join Pullman Port Douglas Sea Temple Resort & Spa diverse Housekeeping team. As a key member, you will be representing our friendly and professional service philosophy.
As our next Housekeeping Team Leader, you will:
- Assist in the day-to-day supervision of the housekeeping team
- Drive the productivity, motivation and development of all Housekeeping Team Members
- Thoroughly train the Housekeeping Team
- Ensure high cleanliness and productivity standards are met and kept in accordance to company guidelines
- Ensure appropriate chemical safety and Occupational Health & Safety standards and practices are maintained
- Monitor labour costs and productivity output according to occupancy levels while also monitoring the room cleanliness standards through daily inspections
What we are looking for:
- Exceptional attention to detail with previous Housekeeping leadership experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills with a friendly and outgoing personality
- A quick thinker, who can think on the spot to ensure the day runs as smoothly as possible
- A person who is not only a leader but also a team player, that will be hands-on in order to see their team succeed
- The ability and flexibility to work in a 24 hour, 7 day working environment
In return for your commitment we offer fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.