Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Housekeeping
Location : Palm Cove/Australia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 13 May 2022
Job Role : Housekeeping Attendant
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ43631
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 2022-06-10
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Peppers Beach Club & Spa
Situated beachfront in one of Tropical North Queensland's most desirable holiday destinations, idyllic Palm Cove, Peppers Beach Club & Spa combines beautifully appointed accommodation with five star facilities. With the magical Great Barrier Reef, Daintree Rainforest and pristine beaches at your doorstep, this is a rare opportunity to live and work in paradise.
We are currently seeking a service superstar with a passion for motivating a Team to join our dedicated Housekeeping Team as Housekeeping Team Leader.
As our next Housekeeping Team Leader you will:
- Assist in the day-to-day supervision of the housekeeping team
- Drive the productivity, motivation and development of all Housekeeping Team Members
- Thoroughly train the Housekeeping Team
- Ensure high cleanliness and productivity standards are met and kept in accordance to company guidelines
- Organise and allocate rooms for the rostered team members on shift
- Ensure appropriate chemical safety and Occupational Health & Safety standards and practices are maintained
- Monitor labour costs and productivity output according to occupancy levels while also monitoring the room cleanliness standards through daily inspections
What we are looking for:
- Exceptional attention to detail with previous Housekeeping leadership experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills with a friendly and outgoing personality
- A quick thinker, who can think on the spot to ensure the day runs as smoothly as possible
- Excellent grooming and presentation skills
- A person who is not only a leader but also a team player, that will be hands-on in order to see their team succeed
Why work for Accor?
We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
We live and breathe by our four principles:
- People Crave Belonging
- People Want the Real Deal
- Every Person has a Story
- People Hate to be Wrong
In return for your commitment, we provide fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts and benefits worldwide. Click 'Apply' to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .