Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Housekeeping Team Leader - Pullman Brisbane Airport
Pullman Brisbane Airport
The Brisbane Airport Hotels Group encompasses the Pullman, Novotel and ibis Brisbane Airport Hotels, as well as the Brisbane Airport Conference Centre. With 532 guest rooms, 3 restaurants, Rooftop Event Space, Executive Lounge, IRD`s and 17 meeting spaces. Located at the Brisbane Airport precinct, it is the first accommodation and meeting and event space to be developed in this precinct.
Pullman Brisbane Airport is currently looking for a Housekeeping Team Leader to assist our Executive Housekeeper. $500 sign on bonus paid when you complete your probation and complimentary Air Train tickets provided to travel to the hotel for interview. This role ensures the professional and cost effective running of the Housekeeping department, achieving high standards of cleanliness for guest rooms, public areas and back of house areas within the hotels & conference centre.
Key Responsibilities Include:
To be successful in this role, you MUST have:
- Thoroughly inspect designated rooms, public areas, guest corridors, guest lift, lobbies, service areas, cupboards, fire exits and staircases.
- Be punctual, efficient and courteous at all times with guests and fellow employees alike.
- Organise staff room allocations/work sheets and procedures, to ensure that the cleaning of rooms and floors is thorough and efficiently and carried out to the appropriate standards.
- Be familiar with and adhere to all housekeeping procedures for the issuing and returning of keys.
- Greets all guests enquiries and complaints in a caring and courteous manner and ensures that all complaints are reported to the Executive Housekeeper.
- Report any incidents, complaints, suspicious persons or safety hazards to the Executive Housekeeper immediately.
- Oversee the work of the cleaning attendants and housemen, to take immediate and suitable corrective action if work is below required standards.
What we can offer you:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Effective time management skills and able to manage competing priorities.
- Enjoy working with a diverse team.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility to work a 7 day week rotating roster including days, nights, weekends and public holidays.
- Career progression & education assistance
- Monthly social events
- Accor discounts on accommodation worldwide
- Medibank insurance discounts
- Discounted meals and beverages on site
- Reward programs
- Flexible working hours
- Refer a friend incentives
- Subsidized onsite parking
- Discounted Air Train weekly pass
We thank all interested parties in advance for their application, however only successful applicants will be contacted.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.