Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Housekeeping
Location : Melbourne, Australia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 05 Aug 2022
Job Role : Housekeeping Attendant
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ18062
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 2022-09-12
Salary Range (monthly): USD 12,000 to 20,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Inspired by and dedicated to Australian contemporary artists, Art Series Hotels offers a hotel experience a little extraordinary.
Another of the boutique Art Series Hotels, The Olsen is a monument to hospitality and revered Australian landscape painter John Olsen. If you like the idea of working in Chapel Street, South Yarra and you love the landscapes of our glorious continent, here is a place that combines sophisticated urban offerings with the sunny whimsy of a truly great painter.
We are seeking a motivated and friendly Houseperson to join our Team.
As our next Houseperson, you will:
- Be responsible for ensuring the appearance of the property and its grounds are of the highest standard
- Carry out various cleaning duties in all internal and external public areas of the property, achieving established standards of cleanliness, hygiene, sanitisation and presentation
- Ensure the safe use of specialised chemicals and equipment
- Provide concierge services to Residents as required, this will include but is not limited to key security, responding to enquiries and distribution of deliveries all whilst ensuring privacy and confidentiality
- Attend to the pool, gym and shared bathrooms ensuring cleanliness of the areas as well as sanitisation and stock levels
What we are looking for:
- A fast learner who is comfortable working unsupervised
- Someone who is physically fit, who will also go the extra mile to provide a memorable guest experience
- Previous experience as a cleaner/room attendant/public areas attendant in a commercial environment (ideal but not mandatory)
- A customer-focused attitude, driven to exceed the expectations of residents
- Reliability & availability to work overnight during the week, weekends and public holidays
- Clear communicator - ability to speak, understand, read & write in English
- Valid Australian work rights
Why work for Accor?
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .