Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Housekeeping
Location : Melbourne, Australia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 23 Nov 2022
Job Role : Housekeeping Attendant
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ51970
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 2022-12-31
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Inspired by and dedicated to Australian contemporary artists, Art Series Hotels offers a hotel experience a little extraordinary.
Team members at this boutique Art Series Hotel, The Larwill, on Flemington Road are always smiling. That's because when they are not inside surrounded by the colourful, whimsical art of David Larwill, they are outside enjoying the surrounding parklands and views of Melbourne's CBD, less than two kilometres away. So if you have a smile that's being underused currently, talk to us.
We are seeking a Houseperson to join our friendly and dedicated Team.
As our next Houseperson, you will:
- Be a key part of the Housekeeping team
- Coordinate with the Room Attendants and Housekeeping management
- Be willing to go the extra mile to provide great guest service
- Be comprehensively trained on how to maintain the level of guest service and care necessary to be put into this role
- Be required to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Participate in driving the productivity, motivation and development of all Housekeeping Team Members
- Ensure high cleanliness and productivity standards are met and kept in accordance to company guidelines
What we are looking for:
- Strong attention to detail with a passion for providing quality guest service
- Good communication and time management skills with a friendly personality
- A person who is a well-rounded team player, that will be hands-on in order to see their team succeed
- Someone who is physically fit and comfortable working autonomously
- The flexibility to work over a seven-day roster at a variety of times
Why work for Accor?
We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
We live and breathe by our four principles:
- People Crave Belonging
- People Want the Real Deal
- Every Person has a Story
- People Hate to be Wrong
In return for your commitment, we provide fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts and benefits worldwide. Click 'Apply' to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .