Hotels & Resorts
Noosa Heads, Australia
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 12,000 to 20,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Houseperson
Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas
Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas is a 5 star property well known for service excellence. Here, in Queensland's most stylish holiday destination, you can stroll down to Hastings Street where Noosa's main designer fashion boutiques and street side alfresco restaurants abound. Walk to the popular Noosa Main beach and enjoy the rolling surf while you soak up Queensland's welcoming sunshine.
Do you have a keen eye for detail? Join our dedicated housekeeping team as a Fulltime Housekeeping - Houseperson to create a memorable experience for our guests.
As our next Housekeeping - Houseperson , you will:
What we are looking for:
- Provide passionate and friendly service to external and internal guests at all times
- Ensure that all guests' requests are prioritised and completed in a timely manner
- Deliver guest amenities and extras such as beds, cots, blankets, linen and pillows
- Collect and delivers items from guest rooms as requested
- Collect soiled linen from guest floors and deliver it to the linen room or respective area
- Assist guests with all enquiries and complaints and provide accurate information to guests about Property facilities and features
- Undertake special cleaning projects, as directed
Why work for Accor?
- Strong attention to detail with a passion for providing quality guest service
- Good communication and time management skills with a friendly personality
- A person who is a well-rounded team player, that will be hands-on in order to see their team succeed
- Someone who is physically fit and comfortable working autonomously
- The flexibility to work over a seven-day roster at a variety of times
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
To view more opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to follow @KeepUpWithAccor