Hotels & Resorts
Wellington, New Zealand
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Houseperson- Sofitel Wellington
You are at the heart of the hotel! As Houseperson, you will take ownership of guest rooms, ensuring that our guests are provided with a clean, comfortable space, and be a part of creating a memorable experience for them.
To carry out allocated cleaning duties, achieving established standards of cleanliness and presentation to meet guests expectations in regard to the cleanliness of the non room areas and standards for back of house areas.
What's in it for you:
Your experience and skills include:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Staff meals wile on duty
- Employee assistance program
- Staff celebrations & tenure recognition
What you will be doing:
- Clean all back of house areas with the exception of the kitchen and stores.
- Clean and maintain locker rooms, staff and public washrooms / toilets.
- Carry out programmed / regular cleaning duties as allocated.
- Use and clean equipment with care, reporting any defective equipment as set down in procedures manual.
- Ensure all department equipment is maintained to a high standard.
- Assist with regular equipment stocktaking.
- Ensure the security of keys and public / back of house areas at all times by adherence to security procedures. Report any suspicious persons or items to Supervisor.
- Understand the correct usage and storage of cleaning agents in line with health and safety regulations and manufacturer's instructions.
- Provide our guests with turn down service
- Warm and caring personality; previous housekeeping or cleaning experience is an asset
- Ability to anticipate and focus attention on guest needs, being professional and welcoming
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS