Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For HR Intern
Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club
You will assist the Human Resources Department to ensure smooth running of the HR office.
What is in it for you?
What you will be doing?
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within our property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Assist the Human Resources Department in the day-to-day operation of the department as required
- Foster and promote positive Colleague relations through an environment that encourages open communication, trust and mutual respect.
- Ensure the Human Resources department complies with all corporate, regional and hotel policies and procedures; and governmental regulations pertaining to all colleagues
- Schedule and arrange appointments as required
- Compose correspondence for the HR Department, such as letters, contracts as requested especially for trainees
- Support internal HR projects, tracking necessary action and updating reports as progress is made
- Filing Employee records as per Fairmont standards
- Handle all office administration duties such as faxes, mail, phones, photocopying, office supplies
- Assist with scheduling of interviews for qualifying candidates for various posts
- Assist Human Resources Department with the Colleague Review performance tracking and communication to Leaders
- Maintain and communicate the HR Weekly Status Change report
- Participate in the monthly payroll preparation and make sure it is processed accurately and in appropriate time
- Be familiar with the recruitment processes and assist as requested
- Maintaining and organizing information on the colleagues notice boards ensuring expired posting are removed
Your team and working environment:
- Minimum of a diploma in Human Resources Management or any other related field.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills with a high degree of organizational and administrative ability.
- Must be able to identify with and create a rapport within our diverse multi-cultural environment and to address challenges as they arise.
- Computer literate with demonstrated knowledge of E-Mail and Microsoft Office Software.
- Must be professional, highly productive, self-motivated and energetic.
Opportunities to make your mark. We provide an environment of trust, respect, and integrity. A home away from home. Where diversity and inclusion are celebrated. Privacy and personal information are protected. Through Accor's Employee Value Proposition, we ensure fair treatment and a workplace free from discrimination & harassment. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/