Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Human Resources Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Human Resources Internship
SO/ Sotogrande Resort
Would you like to join our teams as an intern? This is a great opportunity to be part of a 5* Resort in Sotogrande and develop your skills.
Providing friendly, sincere and personalized service is one of the ways our colleagues turn moments into memories for our guests at SO/ Sotogrande.
We are looking for an intern to assist our HR department, performing various administrative tasks, support recruitment area and daily activities.
What you will be doing:
What we need from you
- Updating company databases by inputting new employee contact information and employment details.
- Screening potential employees' resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
- Assisting in the planning of company events.
- Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates.
- Coordinating new hire orientations.
- Assisting on the Onboarding and Offboarding procedures when required.
- Updating Internal Communication Portals (boards, digital)
- Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters.
- Availability during, at least, 6 months.
- Languages: Spanish and English.
- Experience as a similar role would be a plus.
- Familiarity with HRIS, ATS and resume databases.
- Experience with MS Office.
- Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting.
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation.
- Organizational and Communication skills.
- BSc in Human Resources Management or similar field.