Job Description For HVAC Technician- Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa (Hotel)
Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa
HVAC Technician- Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa (Hotel) Trouble-shoot, perform repairs and preventative maintenance on refrigeration, air conditioners, heat pumps, hydronic heating, gas packs, boilers and kitchen equipment in a safe, efficient and professional manner, as assigned by the Dir of Facilities/Facilities Manager
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Other duties may be assigned.
- Able to safely work on both high and low voltage.
- Refers to blue prints and manuals.
- Inspects and observes equipment in operation for defects, listens for sounds to locate causes of trouble
- Replaces drive belts and filters on equipment.
- Be able to read electrical schematics and use them to trouble-shoot equipment
- Works to a preventive maintenance schedule to ensure that where possible, issues are addressed before they become a problem
- Is familiar with all fire and emergency procedures.
- Maintains shop and other work areas in a clean and organized condition.
- Keeps immediate superior promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance coming to his attention, so prompt corrective action can be taken when appropriate.
- Assists the team as needed with other basic maintenance needs
- Performs other duties as required.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITES - N/A Your experience and skills include:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Your team and working environment:
- Maintenance and/or technical background
- Available to work afternoon, weekends and Holidays
- Universal Refrigerant certification is required
- One to five years of verifiable hands-on general maintenance experience (i.e., HVAC) is preferred with proficiency.
Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa, an elegant Spanish mission-style Inn, boasts exceptional accommodation in the heart of Wine Country. As one big team, we know that only together we can do amazing things. A community of service professionals coming together with a common purpose to welcome, connect, and serve others. Visa Requirements:
Applicants must be able to provide proof that they are legally able to work in the United States. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/V/D.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS