Hotels & Resorts
Health and Safety
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Hygiene Officer (For Saudi Nationals)
MÃ¶venpick Hotel and Residences Riyadh
Hygiene Officer ( Saudi Only )
Food & Beverage
Leadership received from (directly):
Director of food & Beverage
Leadership received from (indirectly):
Director of Food & Beverage
director of Food & Beverage - Exec Chef
Our Vision, we make moments
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts (MH&R) is in the "moments" business. We're intimately involved in important times in our guests lives. And you never know when a moment can be made. A simple smile in the lobby can create the positivity that turns a business trip into a new business celebration. An insider tip on the best way to spend a day can make an entire holiday. A romantic dinner for two can lead to a longer term partnership.
It doesn't take much to make a moment. Just to be genuine. And human. And warm. And take steps to do the ordinary in an extraordinary way.
We understand that this vision cannot be achieved without great people who create and support work environments designed to produce exceptional results.
We are looking for a professional Hygiene officer who will be responsible for watching the food safety and Hygiene standards and overseeing the storing of Food & chemicals items of the Stewarding department.
What is in it for you?
- ALL Heartist benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Conduct Health Safety programs to recognize, eliminate, and control health hazards
- Collect samples of high risk and potentially hazardous food materials for analysis
- Report conditions which may affect employee/guest health, comfort, or efficiency
- Ensure maximum prevention of Food contamination or exposure to danger zones
- Check Receiving area Hygiene and clean lines and receiving team personal hygiene
- Ensure all F&B personnel adherence to Grooming & Safety Standards during work
- Ensures all F&B working areas are maintained clean as per standards
- Ensure the staff are wearing the prescribed Uniform and PPE during working hours
- Adhere to MSDS's of all chemicals and detergents
- Act when evidence of Rodents, Insects, and Pets exist
- Check dry good, Cold and chemicals stores expiry dates, ventilation, and FIFO
- Check all hand sanitizer dispensers around kitchen and back house.
- Meet local municipality officers and accompany them during their routine
- Check all Insect killer units at main kitchen, pastry, cold kitchen & butchery inspection
Experience and skills include:
- 3 years of experience in same position is an asset
- Experience in food and beverage operation in a luxury Hotel is preferred
- Well-versed in local and government legislation including OSHA, Health Department, and food safety guidelines to ensure full compliance and safety in all areas
- Committed to having a full understanding of health, safety and environmental practices in the workplace
- Collective bargaining experience advantageous
- Must be results oriented, very organized, highly motivated and able to work under pressure
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication, written and organizational skills
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Requires extended periods of standing and walking throughout shifts,
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to revise all job descriptions from time to time as business needs demand. Other duties may be assigned as & when necessary. The above-mentioned job description attempts to outline key aspects of the role, however, does not limit its right to assign other duties to an employee in this position. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.