Hygiene & Sustainability Manager
Hotels & Resorts
Health and Safety
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Hygiene & Sustainability Manager
- The position is responsible for maintaining the food safety management system of the hotel and ensures that it is compliant with Accor's Safe Food and Hygiene Standards and other applicable local statutory and regulatory requirements.
- This position will also be responsible to ensure that the hotel drives sustainability measures in line with the Planet 21 program of Accor thru collaboration with employees, engaging guests, co-innovate w/ its partners and working hand-in-hand with local communities.
- Conducts food safety and hygiene trainings as mandated by corporate standards in coordination with Talent & Culture - Learning & Development Team.
- Regularly attends departmental briefings and gives feedback to management on all matters relating to day-to-day and long term food safety & hygiene issues
- Bachelors Degree in Biology / Microbiology / Food Technology / Nutrition
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience in the hotel industry as Hygiene Manager/Asst. Manager or five (5) years experience as Hygiene Officer/Supervisor
- Experience in similar size/style of hotel 4* or 5*resort/business
- In depth knowledge of food safety and hygiene standards; Knowledge on Sustainability and Environmental Management System is a plus
- Certified trainer in food safety and hygiene
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.