We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Other Department
Location : Lao Cai/Vietnam
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 07 Feb 2022
Job Role : Other Role
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ49277
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-03-07
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Hotel De La Coupole
Oversees the maintenance/upgrade of sanitation and hygiene standards to ensure all food served to guests and employees are free of microbiological, chemical and physical contamination and all work areas conform to required Hygiene and Sanitation levels.
Ensure all employees and the Hotel follow HACCP standards.
- Propose and maintain minimum standards in all work areas, stores, receiving and disposal areas to adhere at all times to required hygiene standards
- Responsible for effective and efficient maintenance of records related to the Hotel's sanitation and hygiene efforts/program
- Formulates and maintains an up-to-date methodology manual that is constantly available for use and review by the section personnel
- Checking establishments and workplaces to ensure that the place is safe and is not hazardous for employees.
- Responsible for promoting effective dissemination coordination with the rest of the staff in the Hotel
- Responsible for the office/section area being clean and orderly with an organized and efficient workflow
- Performs special assignments and projects assigned to the office by the superiors
- Conduct and chair weekly HACCP meeting.
- Evaluate tests and create reports to control, ensure everything runs smoothly and precisely.
- Inspects the buildings and such to ensure that the place is safe from diseases or viruses that may harm the employees and guests.
- Monitors, assists and performs all procedures and protocols for maintaining an excellent sanitation and hygienic environment
- Continually liaises with external agencies (laboratory, government bureau, health practitioners, etc.) on sanitary matters.
- Propose and maintain standards in working areas, stores, receiving and disposal areas to adhere at all times to required hygiene standards
- Ensure all concerned empoyees are trained and competent in all procedures relevant to their role.
- Monitors, assists and performs all procedures and protocols for maintaining an excellent sanitation and hygienic environment.
- Any other duties assigned by the Executive Chef.
Health and Safety
- Ensure that all potential and real Hazards are reported immediately and rectified
- Be fully conversant with all departmental Fire, Emergency and Bomb procedures
- Ensure that all emergency procedures are rehearsed, implemented and enforced to provide for the security and safety of guests and employees
- Ensure the safety of the persons and the property of all within the premises by fairly applying Hotel Regulations by strict adherence to existing laws, statutes etc.
- Ensure all staff within the department work in a manner which is safe and unlikely to give risk of harm or injury to selves or others
To be fully conversant with:
To be fully conversant with:
- Hotel fire procedures
- Hotel security procedures
- Hotel Health and Safety policy and procedures
- Hotel Facilities and attractions
Hygine & Food Safety
In a relevant position:
2 years experience in 5 stars hotel