Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Job Role :
Room Service Staff
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For In Room Dining Server
In Room Dining Server
You are an ambassador for the exceptional service and cuisine that are hallmarks of our food & beverage experience. Your warm, personal attention and knowledge of our outstanding offerings makes guests feel unique and valued.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit!
Your experience and skills include:
- Preparation, delivery, and retrieval of food & beverage orders to guest rooms, ensuring the highest level of guest satisfaction at all times.
- Provide friendly, professional and proactive guest services on the telephone or in person.
- Serving/bartending meeting and or functions as required.
- Assisting with outside catering and the set-up and tear-down of organized functions.
- Ensuring all supplies are restocked and equipment is in proper worker order.
- Communicating and developing relationships with all supporting departments to ensure consistent levels of exceptional guest service are achieved.
- Participating in staff meeting, training and hotel committees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Full rate of $18.65 plus gratuities
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team
- Previous serving experience and food, beverage and wine knowledge is an asset.
- Completion of Serving It Right Certification.
- As a condition of employment, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and able to provide appropriate prood of vaccination prior to your start date
- Must possess legal entitlement to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist applicants in obtaining work authorization at this time.
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS