Hotels & Resorts
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For In room Dinning assistant -Sofitel Madina
Sofitel in the Holy City Al Madina in KSA
With the following requirement
In room Dinning assistant -Sofitel Shahd Almadina
Passionate about guest interaction, food and beverage? As an IRD Order taker, you will ensure a unique beginning and closing of the Dining experience to every guest by providing a personalized warm welcome and order taking sequence base on guest needs and expectations, ensuring a flawless and comprehensive showcasing of IRD menu, that makes every guest feel appreciated and delighted.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- ALL Heartist benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Answers the phone following the telephone etiquette.
- Takes accurate IRD orders over the phone ensuring any specific requests are noted.
- Ensures guests' details are inputted in POS system accurately to ensure a flawless IRD service
- Provides detailed and engaging description of menu items.
- Asks questions to anticipate guests' needs, Suggests and upsells when appropriate and reconfirm Guest orders.
- Provides the delivery time to the guest mentioning the time order was placed and time of expected delivery, using guest's last name.
- Explains tray removal process to guest.
- Sets up the trays according to order and as per standard.
- Tracks preparation time and communicates any delays to the guest with an apology.
- Calls guest to claim meal satisfaction.
- Communicates additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary need and special requests to the kitchen.
- Processes payment for orders upon return of the server, coordinates tray pick up. Answers calls for pick-up of trays and/or tables, and direct servers to retrieve items.
- Prepares amenity list with required details and follows up amenities delivery.
- Complies with accounting guidelines regarding receipt of payments, check total verification, tip disbursement, cash drawer and house bank management. Maintains house bank in accordance with policy when needed.
- Walk and verify floors for left trays or any other food and beverage equipment.
- Responds to guest complaints in a positive manner, negotiate a compromise and implement solution.
Your team and working environment:
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Luxury five star experience necessary
- Previous Food and Beverage leadership experience preferred
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
- Ability to work effectively and contribute in a team
- High level of integrity, enthusiasm, dedication and support for continuous improvement.
- Understands international luxury travelers and their needs.
Sofitel Shahd Al-madinah boasts a landmark location in the center of Madinah, a short walk from the northern entrance of the Al-Masjid an-Nabawi. The property features 469 keys, including the most luxurious suite in Madinah, two- and three-bedroom suites, Three dining outlets, an executive lounge, two meeting rooms and a fitness center with a gym, stand out as a beacon of modern luxury and French savoir-faire, blending the brand's unique sense of joie de vivre with the very best of the local. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS