We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Finance and Accounts
Location : Da Nang City, Vietnam
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 25 May 2022
Job Role : Income Auditor
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ3035
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-08-02
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Pullman Danang Beach Resort
1. Establish the flow information to Chief Accountant/Financial Controller in all aspects of Income Audit in the course of her/his works and which are inconsistent to the established policy and procedures of the hotel or in areas where staff discipline are lacking.
2. Make sure all house funds assigned to outlet cashiers are kept intact and used only solely for transactions in the course of duties.
3. Foreign currencies transactions at the Front Desk are in accordance with hotel policies.
4. Work in conjunction with the Chief Accountant to advise all resort department managers on the maintenance of all resort accounting standards & procedures while monitoring all sales.
5. Assist with the timely compilation and dispatching of monthly financial results.
6. Audit the Daily cash Summary prepared by the General Cahiers.
7. Prepared the Daily Report for the Financial Controller's signature.
8. Prepare rebate summary and rebate journal.
9. Supervision of Front Desk Cashiers/Night Auditors/F&B Cashier including provision of constant trainings in relation to their daily work.
10. Voucher authorizations for discount on rooms and that F&B discounts if any are in accordance with hotel policy.
11. To check the room rates to ensure that they are in agreement with contract rate.
12. To conduct an inventory of safe deposit boxes, i.e. utilized by Room Guests, house use, vacant boxes etc and to submit a report therein as per policy.
Minimum 1 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must possess advanced computer skills.
- Must have excellent leadership capability and customer relation skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the hotel, its services, and facilities.
Social Insurance as per Law