Hotels & Resorts
Finance and Accounts
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Income Auditor
ibis Kochi City Centre
- Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation with all departments of the hotel to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, and guest service.
- Respond to queries, by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that all personnel are kept well informed of department's objectives and policies.
- Identify optimal, cost effective use of the resources and educate the team on the same.
- Ensure to secure used and unused revenue related documents such as Guest checks, Guest Folios, Official receipts, Captain Orders, Paid-out Vouchers, Rebates/Allowance Vouchers, miscellaneous Debit/Credit Vouchers.
- Check Revenue documents and verify against Revenue sheets.
- Check that rebates, allowances and adjustments against revenue are properly authorized and legitimate.
- Reconcile computer generated Guest Ledger Balance against the General Ledger Balance.
- Prepare other reports, schedules and analysis that may be required from time to time.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Responsible for all Income Audits and for preparing reports for the same.
- Responsible for consolidating income reports for all areas of operations.
- Verify soft count deposits.
- Audit and account for all control documents and prepare exception reports for all errors.
- Prior relevant experience of 1-3 years.
- Ability to drive change and look for operational efficiencies across the network
- Exceptional management and Motivational skills.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong leader with the ability to guide, coach, motivate and exhibition.
- Opportunity to develop Career.
- A Bienvenue card-offering a special staff rate at our hotels.
- Be part of global community in hospitality industry.