Hotels & Resorts
IT and Computers
Job Role :
Assistant IT Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Information Technology Manager
ABOUT FAIRMONT SINGAPORE AND SWISSÔTEL THE STAMFORD
At RC Hotels, we believe the best hospitality experience starts with having great and happy colleagues!
We are looking for a diverse group of passionate individuals to join our two iconic hotels with 13 restaurants and bars; one of Asia's largest and award-winning Willow Stream Spa; and the cutting edge Raffles City Convention Centre.
Come and be a part of the RC family, and let us work with you to build a dynamic and fulfilling career where everyone will have equal opportunities for growth and success.
Take the step to be a part of something big today, we'd love to hear from you!
Information Technology Manager
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Senior Director of IT Operations, responsbilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Leads/assists in the preparation of proposals for all phase of systems planning, testing, development and implementation.
- Maintains and enforces quality assurance of all assignments in the department
- Establishes and implements departmental goals, objectives, policies and operating procedures.
- Develops, establishes and implements operating policies, standards and approaches for the Hotels as its IT Policies & Procedures.
- Evaluates & assesses needs and priorities for Hotels' operation, maintenance, enhancement and growth.
- Maintains and updates procedures for system development and software /infrastructure in the department to satisfy audit concerns, including regular review of relevant documentation
- Oversees the development, design and implementation of new applications and changes to existing computer systems and software packages.
- Manages project activities; provides advice on the technical activities.
- Reviews and negotiates information technology applications, software, services and equipment to ensure that proper services are being provided.
- Reviews bids and proposals. Administers the implementation of new and revised/ upgraded systems. Oversees the development, design and implementation of new applications and changes to existing computer systems and software packages.
- Develops and maintains/updates standards, guidelines, procedures and methodology for system development and software maintenance / infrastructure in the department to satisfy audit concerns, including regular review of relevant documentation.
- Staff recruitment, supervision, training, mentoring, professional and capability development as well as reviewing associate's performance.
- Responsible for the development and review of all back-up and disaster procedures and plans.
- Analyses, implements, supports and maintains application systems and its configuration to support the Hotels' businesses and new initiatives.
- Evaluates requests for applications/software; researches and recommends solutions to technology needs, compatible with the Hotels' technology architecture and infrastructureand resource constraints.
- Good understanding of the Hotels' systems architecture, data flow and business needs.
- Manages and oversees projects, developing & leading team members with various levels of expertise/mentors staff. Leads project team in system evaluation on the design, proposal and implementation of application systems for the Hotel. Evaluates and makes recommendations to the Hotel management and process owners.
- Leads projects, provides technical direction and leadership to support, oversee and ensure prompt completion of projects by developing project plans, establishing estimates and schedules, defining task scope and task lists; providing design guidance, implementation and test plans, and other required coordination.
- Plans, schedules, coordinates, and participates in the development, and implementation of computer applications; identifies alternatives; estimates cost and timing of application modifications and new systems development.
- Identifies and analyzes user requirements and recommends appropriate applications or modifications. T
- Adherence to related IT policies and procedures, ensuring that these are reviewed and kept up-to-date.
- Be on standby duty during and outside office hours.
- Abide to any other duties as assigned by Management.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Bachelor of Computer Science /MIS/related discipline or equivalent
- At least 6 years relevant experience, preferably in an international deluxe hotel. Knowledgeable on specification, design and implementation of application systems and Hotel Data Processing environment
- Good knowledge of technology risks and IT general controls
We are an inclusive company and what we really hope is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.