We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : General Management
Location : Issy les moulineaux, France
Level : Management
Posted : 18 May 2022
Job Role : Product Manager
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ86508
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-07-23
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Accor SA Issy les Moulineaux
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are more than 260,000 hospitality experts placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. We take care of millions of guests in our 5,100 addresses. Our 39 dynamic brands; ranging from luxury to economy are established in 110 countries and are continuing their steady growth. A new Accor address opens every two days. Because we take care of millions of guests and each of our hotels is a world in itself, where every action counts. We strive to make positive impact both locally and globally, to ensure hospitality benefits not only the few, but all.
The Innovation department has been created with the ambition to acculturate and accelerate the innovation of the Accor group's digital factory through 3 main streams: 1/ Voice of innovation 2/ The factory 3/ The intrapreneurs league Your main mission as a project manager is to ensure the selection, execution, and launch of POCs resulting from internal/external partnerships or the new intrapreneurs league.
In this context, your missions will be the following :
Lead and inspire
- Identify opportunities to collaborate with startups from our incubator partnerships or from our intelligence to launch tests with our guests and/or hotels.
- Sourcing and identifying opportunities within our B2B/B2C, web or app and hotel product lines to launch relevant POCs in line with our OKRs.
- Continuously engage with stakeholders to understand and assess their requirements.
- Define initiatives for your product area in line with quarterly objectives and key results.
- Nurture the product vision, build and maintain a roadmap based on outcomes and insights (customer feedback, data analysis, competitors...).
- Define the key success factors of the tests launched.
- Instills a data-driven approach, sets clear product management processes, and develops user-centric mindset across the function.
- Update and capitalize on dashboards, roadmaps and communication tools within the innovation team.
- Communicate the product strategy in great detail within and outside the team and make sure it is clear to everyone.
- Ensure communication of the factory team and its initiatives within the Digital Factory through the respective internal instances.
- Participate in external events related to your position.
- Leads and scale the factory team.
- Contributes culturally to make the innovation team a great place to work for.
Product Discovery & Analytics
- Develop perfect knowledge of our user pain points, motivations, and needs through qualitative research side by side with the UX (interviews, focus groups, customer service...).
- Define relevant metrics to measure the impact and input of your OKR.
- Deep dive into analytics tools to identify insights and product opportunities.
- Make sure the team is building the right thing the right way.
- Ensure quality of your release (including manual testing).
- Work closely with the dev teams to improve velocity, process, and execution of the roadmap.
- Own, monitor, and optimize features launched by the team.
- Launch and monitor KPIs of POCs under no/low-code solutions with partner agencies.
- Analyze and communicate the KPIs of the POCs carried out to our stakeholders and internal sponsors using dashboards.
You are the ideal candidate if you have:
- Significant experience (5+ years) as a Product Manager in a fast-growing environment.
- Proven and accomplished product manager experience capable of developing world-class products and that has experienced the challenge of test multiple innovation products/POC/MVP.
- You can easily find your way through data to make informed decisions.
- Proven track record to build innovative tech products from the ground up.
- You have proven leadership skills and can easily motivate and inspire people.
- Great product intuition, curious mind with genuine interest in product, follows latest trends, pays great attention to details as much as looking at the bigger picture.
- Possess an innovative and product driven mindset and skilled at working very closely with an engineering, operations, marketing, and growth organisation throughout the lifecycle of a product.
- Experience of having collaborated closely with users, as well as research, data engineering, and customer support teams to understand user needs and identify high-impact opportunities and product initiatives.
- Results-focused, disciplined, and comfortable in an organization experiencing continuous change.
- Communication skills: articulate and capable of building strong relationships with key internal/external stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate (written and verbally) with clarity, humility, and precision both in French and English.
- Experience in hospitality, mobility, or travel products is a plus.
- Able to take ownership over problems and deliver.
- Hands-on mindset and can lead by example on a product initiative.
- Strong-minded with strong convictions, can work well with similarly determined colleagues.
- Ability to collaborate with others and take on feedback.
- Strives for excellence and likes to be surrounded by talented people.
- Reputation to build and inspire and motivate a highly performing team.
- Strong analytically.
- Effective decision-maker.