Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For INSPIRE: BE The Future of Hospitality, Rooms
INSPIRE: BE The Future Of Hospitality
The inspire leadership development program offers promising talent -like you- an opportunity to start your career journey with A
What does INSPIRE offer you?
During a 12 to 18-month period, you gain valuable leadership experience, while also benefiting from other program features listed below.
You become a Rooms Division Leader.
You have a customized INSPIRE Program Outline:
Are you ready to take on the challenge?
- You will understand the fundamentals of hospitality and your property's operations and develop your expertise
- A Peer Ambassador helps you settle into your role, your responsibilities, and life as a hospitality professional
- A Mentor guides your progress, allowing you to learn by example
- You receive networking opportunities - connecting digitally and in-person, building your network across your property and Accor
- A Property Project provides you with the opportunity to shine, showcasing your skillset, and innovative attributes
- You can see a clear path to continuous improvement - through ongoing feedback Checkpoints with your leadership team, ensuring you thrive in your program
We seek individuals who are passionate about people, with these skills and qualifications:
Additional Benefits to you:
- Minimum of 1-year cumulative experience in hospitality, or a customer-service orientated environment (and/or experience in the specific area you are applying)
- Post-secondar y educatio n (i.e. Diploma , Bachelo r ' s, o r Maste r ' s degree ) i n Hospitalit y o r Busines s i s a n asset (However, applicants from all disciplines will be considered)
- Desire to advance your hospitality career, with strong ability, engagement, and motivation
- Agile and works well in fast-paced environments, willing to learn and commit to a role
- Excellent communication skills in English (+ Other language requirements, as applicable)
Your team and working environment:
- Paid time off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401K
- Complimentary shift meal
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and Educational Assistance for further development
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Austin's newest luxury property, Fairmont Austin offers 1,048 guestrooms and suites, along with over 140,000 square feet of meeting and event space. This is your opportunity to be part of the most innovative and passionate hotel teams in one of the fastest growing markets in the United States. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS