Hotels & Resorts
Finance and Accounts
London, United Kingdom
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Internal Auditor
Accor Hotelservices UK & Ireland
We are worldwide Augmented Hospitality leaders, the best at what we do. Heartists is what we call ourselves, generous, passionate, attentive and free, whether we are welcoming guests, connecting with our peers or serving others.
Our entire Accor estate expands across the world. With over 300,000 experts committed to rejuvenating the hospitality experience we pride ourselves in being the employer of choice, so live limitlessly, come as you are, grow with us, work with purpose and explore the endless opportunities in store.
The Audit team at Accor are searching for an Internal Auditor to join their team; you will play a pivotal role in supporting our hotel population. The position would suit highly motivated and innovative individuals who are looking to take a prominent and active part in the business.
This position will be the ideal next step for an Assistant Manager / Team Leader / HOD / Budget brand GM, or an Accountant with operational experience
Here is a snapshot at some of the responsibilities you will hold:
- Conducting and assisting in the completion of risk based hotel internal audits, in line with the established internal audit process and planned schedules. Ensuring that policies and procedures in place are adequate and are being correctly applied within the individual hotels
- Assisting the hotel teams to achieve their quality and quantity objectives via the evaluation of the financial and operational controls, to reduce risk
- Establishing and maintaining strong and professional relationships with key contacts at all levels of the organisation
- Adding value to the organisation by identifying areas of over control and providing advisory actions to improve effectiveness and/or efficiency
- Involvement with the training & implementation of Accor's internal control procedures for new Managers, Accountants and hotel teams
- Conducting periodic auto-control procedures as part of the Internal Controls of Support
- Supporting Credit Management at Hotels and Support
- Assisting with projects and due diligence activities on an ad-hoc basis
- Working with the Paris audit team and other EMEA Audit Partners on Best Practice across EMEA
Your profile? The ideal candidate will have an understanding of the internal controls and internal audit processes within the Hospitality services industry. You have strong analytical and organisational skills and have the ability to motivate and influence people in an effective manner.
The position involves working away from home regularly and being able to travel at short notice. Full driving licence required - Company car provided
To acknowledge your hard work, loyalty and commitment to us, we offer an extensive benefits package; competitive salary, bonus, season ticket loans, subsidised gym membership, private medical healthcare, pension, and of course complimentary hotel stays (to name a few).
Your Accor experience begins now, so if you are guest centric, curious and are super excited about embarking on the next part of your career journey then we want to hear from you.