Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Finance and Accounts
Location : Sydney, Australia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 30 Jul 2022
Job Role : Financial Auditor
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ26619
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-09-08
Salary Range (monthly): USD 12,000 to 20,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Corporate Office - Sydney
Accor is a world leader in the hotel industry, present in 110 countries, with more than 5,000 hotels and 10,000 restaurants and bars. The group deploys an integrated hotel ecosystem that is among the most diversified in the sector, notably associating luxury and high-end brands, mid-range and economic offers, exclusive lifestyle concepts, venues for shows and entertainment, clubs, restaurants and bars, private residences, shared accommodation, concierge services and co-working spaces. Accor thus has a portfolio of incomparable brands, led by more than 300,000 employees around the world. More than 65 million members benefit from the group's complete loyalty program, ALL - Accor Live Limitless.
A rare opportunity has become available for an Internal Auditor to join our team. This role will be responsible for the assessment of the ACCOR Group's risk management and compliance to policies and procedures nationally and internationally.
This role will manage all matters relating to control and profitability in the operational and corporate areas of the Group insuring that all areas are adhering to company guidelines, policies and standards in terms of expenses, income and capital investments.
Additional duties and responsibilities will include:
- Review and assess all financial guidelines for internal control of the Group.
- Inform and advise the Vice President Corporate Finance Australia on matters relating to Internal Audit and implementation of recommendations.
- Responsible for the assessment of the implementation of ACCOR policies and procedures
- Direct point of contact for hotels within the Pacific region for Internal Control queries
What we need from you
- Have an extensive knowledge of business practices especially in the field of finance and accounting.
- Excellent understanding of accounting, information technology and project financing is necessary to be able to assess both existing and potentially new business units.
- Practical understanding of the tourism industry in general and the hotel industry.
- Must be able to conduct business fluently in English.
- Must be able to adapt to various different cultures and local practices in order to understand and assess performance of business practices throughout the Pacific.
Why work for Accor?
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .