Hotels & Resorts
Sales and Marketing-PR
New York/United States
Job Role :
Validate Through :
30 Dec 2021
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 0 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
The Plaza - A Fairmont Managed Hotel
International Sales Coordinator
This position is designed to provide administrative support to the Director, International Relations by internally servicing the customers in the international market segments and offer support to all Sales and Marketing colleagues as needed.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director, International Relations, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging, and friendly service
- Provide administrative duties as required (i.e. typing, filing, answering phones, taking messages, daily entertainment calendar, etc. to assigned sales personnel).
- Qualify general inquiries, respond personally, and direct to appropriate Sales Manager.
- Maintain DART referral log and assign leads based on Sales Deployment and administrate all proposals and contracts for all international bookings.
- Respond to inquiries from established and prospective customers in the absence of Director, International Relations. Handle inquiry, prospecting and other client development based on Sales Team Deployment in support of individual booking goals.
- Prepare daily show rooms and escort general inquiries on site inspections.
- Maintain current Sales and promotional literature and have a complete knowledge of hotel's services and facilities.
- Assist Director, International Relations with sales trip preparation to include typing trip itineraries, organizing and preparing collateral, creating presentations, preparing photos, giveaways, customer gifts and ship ahead to destinations. Complete Sales Manager's expense reports post trip and submit to DOMS and accounting for payment.
- Work with Director of International Relations and Director of Sales in establishing and executing goals and monthly/quarterly/annual action plans related to the international market segments.
- Coordinate with other departments within the hotel to ensure the distribution of pertinent information to all departments and maintain an orderly working environment.
- Prepare and disseminate weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports as required. As directed, assist with the compilation of competitive intelligence information. Attend all Sales meetings.
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree preferred, and/or 2 years of industry related experience with 2 years of sales equivalent experience within international markets.
- Excellent presentation, writing skills, and computer literacy including Microsoft Office Suite essential. Opera and Property Manager experience preferred.
- Ability to assume Opera Sales & Catering Key Operator responsibilities and operate all technological equipment in the office.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills with attention to detail and organization is a must.
- Self-motivated, requiring minimal supervision in a fast moving environment.
- Problem solver and ability to think "outside the box".
- Analytically strong with proven ability to demonstrate data interpretation.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information and data, and basic arithmetic functions.
- Understanding of related expenses preferred.
- Minimal supervisory experience an asset.
- Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS