Job Description For International Sales Coordinator, Pacific
Corporate Office - Sydney
Accor is a world leader in the hotel industry, present in 110 countries, with more than 5,000 hotels and 10,000 restaurants and bars. The group deploys an integrated hotel ecosystem that is among the most diversified in the sector, notably associating luxury and high-end brands, mid-range and economic offers, exclusive lifestyle concepts, venues for shows and entertainment, clubs, restaurants and bars, private residences, shared accommodation, concierge services and co-working spaces. Accor thus has a portfolio of incomparable brands, led by more than 300,000 employees around the world. More than 65 million members benefit from the group's complete loyalty program, ALL - Accor Live Limitless.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an International Sales Coordinator, Pacific to join our team. You will responsible for coordinating all international sales department activities on a daily / weekly basis to ensure streamlined and professional handling of the corporate, leisure, government, TMC and leisure RFP lifecycles and actively supporting the Pacific sales office and hotels, whilst also providing adhoc coordination across all business segments within the Sales & Connected Partners disciplines.
This role will also take on a key role in the deployment of ANAIS related activities and coordinating with the BI team on the reporting requirements of the Sales and Connected Partners teams.
Getting to know the role and your responsibilities:
You will hold responsibility across the Pacific and coordinate with the NZ team for the following:
What we need from you:
- Act as a key point of contact for our hotel properties as well as external and internal clients and suppliers
- Handling the RFI and RFP process from a global and national perspective and act as an entry point for the country
- Distribution and management of the RFP lifecycle for the global and Australian owned accounts in conjunction with Account Managers
- Participate in monthly international sales conference calls, interpret the information and have the ability to disseminate back to the team and wider hotel environment as appropriate
- Provide one on one support for the Sales and Connected Partners teams
- Providing training and support for Account Managers on the RFP lifecycle
- Coordination of all sales & distribution initiatives and projects as directed
- Preparation of presentations across all departments
- Responsible for coordination across all departments when we have new hotels enter the network or when we are required to assist with "need" hotels, coordinate all segments to ensure everything is activated and being actioned and report to Director of Sales & Client Services or Vice President Sales & Connected Partners, Pacific
- Understand and manage work flow utilizing business reporting tools and systems
- Liaise and co-ordinate with the BI Team on the reporting requirements for the Sales teams
Why work for Accor?
- Qualifications in business, marketing, tourism or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the hotel industry
- Experience in a similar role is preferred
- Strong working knowledge of CVENT (Lanyon), Salesforce, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office and PowerPoint
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .