Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Sales and Marketing-PR
Location : Issy les moulineaux, France
Level : Management
Posted : 23 Sep 2022
Job Role : Food & Beverage Manager
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ27246
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 2022-10-25
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Accor SA Issy les Moulineaux
The Company is a multi-national hospitality & lifestyle group which includes multiple key powerful brands. The group intends to become a leader in terms of creativity and lead for a global change in the hospitality sector image making.
The Junior Account Manager will be based in the Company's internal creative agency or can work remotely.
We are an internal Creative Agency within the Company, leading strategic and creative projects for the Group, its Brands and hotels (Advertising, Visual Identity, Brand Image and Communication Design).
From Marketing Briefings to follow-up and delivery of global 360 communication campaigns:
- Developing and managing effective communication and liaison with internal stakeholders to ensure that requirements are identified, assessed, and appropriately integrated into the project
- Understand scope of work and specifications of project and determine appropriate plan of action till delivery
- Benchmarking and competitive research to support strategy and creative teams through the presentation of case studies and best-in-class work
- Data gathering and creative brief development and conducting briefings and feedback sessions with internal teams
- Work closely with creative team to anticipate upcoming briefs and understand content needs to be adapted to the global market
- Manage multiple active and upcoming projects by defining scope, timelines, milestones, resource needs, budgets, and deliverables
- Track project progress, understand requirements, and communicate status to project stakeholders
- Regular campaign progress reporting, including 'post-mortem' reflection impact reporting
- Create and maintain good working relationships with clients and internal teams at all levels
- Support and drive internal and external Creative and Production teams to ensure efficient, consistent and qualitative delivery
- Build and maintain high levels of team effectiveness across the Creative Studio
- Own knowledge management and file storage and sharing for respective projects
- Liaise with internal clients to ensure clarity of the briefings, debriefings, and next steps, all along the project lifetime
- Have a sense of attention to detail to ensure high quality of projects
- Support the senior Account team for Marketing and Loyalty projects across the Group
- Professional experience: Internship experience in communications
- Language skills: English (essential), French (a good plus)
- Technical skills: Microsoft Office Pack + Mac Creative Suite
- Social media management skills
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Independent and proactive
- Sensitivity to aesthetic and design
- Communication and relationship building skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS