Hotels & Resorts
IT and Computers
Job Role :
Assistant IT Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For IT Manager
FAIRMONT FAIRMONT TAZI PALACE
Key Responsibilities : Information Systems Planning :
- Manage the implementation and maintenance of information systems, data processing systems and procedures includes databases, network administration, applications programming, web design and user support systems.
- Interface and coordinate with external clients to meet IT objectives.
- Analyze user needs and establish procedures for the information systems.
- Any matter which may affect the interests of ACCOR should be brought to the attention of the Management.
People Management :
- Ensure to evaluate user needs and system functionality.
- Ensure that all Software Licenses and laws are adhered to.
- Plan, direct and control all day-to-day information systems functions.
- Plan and approve equipment and software purchases related to systems (operating systems, related software, storage devices, etc.).
Financial Management :
- Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation with all departments to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, morale and guest service.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with all the departments.
- Respond to queries by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure that the team has been trained for all safety provisions.
- Ensure that all personnel are kept well informed of department's objectives and policies.
- Motivate and develop team to ensure smooth functioning of the department and promote teamwork.
Operational Management :
- Prepare operational reports and analyze new trends.
- Identify optimal, cost effective use of the resources and educate the team on the same.
- Determine fiscal and physical requirements for all the departments and prepare budgetary recommendations.
- Conduct periodic and annual inventory audits of the equipment & recommend replacement of equipment as required
Managerial Qualities :
- Direct and coordinate database management, network administration and user support services
- Liaise with external agencies and equipment manufacturers to ensure effective management of the department.
- Ensure the smooth running of all systems, printer, anti-virus software, and e-mail facilities.
- Ensure to approve and recommend technology equipment and software as per the requirements.
- To assign duties, inspect work, and investigate complaints regarding service and equipment and hence take corrective action.
- Coordinate operations with Department Coordinators, Supervisors and other Departmental Managers to ensure operational readiness, efficiency in resource utilization and the prompt delivery of services.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Leadership skills that utilize persuasion and motivation to attain organizational goals is the most desirable management quality, followed by honesty, integrity, ethical behaviour, tactfulness, openness, and cultural awareness;
- Ability to accept responsibility;
- Self confidence, motivation, drive and tenacity;
- Ability to enhance organizational performance;
- Ability to clearly delegate tasks and responsibilities;
- Ability to think strategically, inductively, and creatively;
- And the propensity to recognize and acknowledge other peoples' ideas.
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS