Hotels & Resorts
IT and Computers
Job Role :
Assistant IT Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For IT Officer
Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort
- To ensure that all computer related both software and hardware are working smoothly to support daily hotel operation. Including and not limited to WIFI connection, troubleshooting, and other guests and office requests.
- Responsible for the proper maintenance and accountability of all computerized systems hardware and software.
- Perform audit with regard to standard screen wallpaper, antivirus, games and passwords.
- Ensure that computer passwords are regularly changed.
- Perform the required back up regularly.
- Maintain and inventory of all hardware and software.
- Do the routine system set-ups as may be required by software and/or programs.
- Must be ready and responsible when assigned to other positions as may be required by the IT Manager.
- Safeguard computer hardware and software against loss and/or damages due to gross negligence.
- At least one year as IT Officer in hotel environment
- Must be familiar with PMS hotel office automation and networking and other hotel cashiering and ordering sytem
- Understand cabling system and installation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers and employees, some of whom will require a high level of patience, tact, empathy and diplomacy
- Excellent leadership, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Must maintain professionalism, demonstrate sound judgement and good decision making skills