Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : IT and Computers
Location : Tbilissi, Georgia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 07 Jul 2022
Job Role : Other Role
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ39292
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-09-09
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Pullman Tbilisi Axis Towers
Pullman Hotels & Resorts set the new standard in extraordinary global travel and living, delivering a unique experience to today's hyper-connected global nomads. Part of Accor Group, these vibrant, enterprising hubs are where guests can seize opportunities, seamlessly conduct business, explore, take time for personal wellbeing and make connections.
Pullman Tbilisi Axis Towers, located in the landmark building of the highest towers in the city, is the first upscale hotel by Accor group in the capital of Georgia. Pullman hotel features 220 rooms, 2000 m2 of banqueting facilities, Restaurant and Bar on the top floors, as well as luxurious spa. Offering best-in-class room comfort, creative approach for meetings and events, fitness facilities as well as fresh, innovative culinary concepts, Pullman Tbilisi Axis Towers aims to become the preferred choice for business and leisure travelers.
We want to create a business we can be proud of, and our Heartists are central to this goal. So to make this happen, we need people who are open-minded, forward thinking and have the drive to serve others from the heart, with curiosity and inventiveness. Pullman is your playground. Play to your strengths and be part of an exciting journey.
We are looking for IT Specialist responsible for providing IT support and direction to Hotel colleagues and Guests. Assist in rolling out new systems, upgrades and solving technology related issues in a timely fashion.
Your primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide IT Support to Hotel staff and Guests;
- Co-ordinate the rollout of any new software upgrades as they become available - these upgrades must be tested in a demo environment, users trained, and live systems upgraded with this latest release;
- Telephone systems - software maintenance and Voicemail systems;
- Review and develop computer systems, hardware, software, and any interfaces between systems;
- Test new information technology system designs and fix design problems found;
- Control the security aspects of IT Systems;
- Assure that at all times the systems are kept secure from both internal and external clients. Keep anti-virus files updated.
- Previous experience in a large company in IT is a must;
- Hotel or hospitality experience preferred;
- Outstanding communication skills, both written & verbal;
- Fluent in Georgian and Russian languages.
Does this sound like you? Apply now and help make Pullman Hotels & Resorts an exciting and innovative place to be.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS