Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 12,000 to 20,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Junior Procurement Analyst
Corporate Office - Sydney
Accor is a world leader in the hotel industry, present in 110 countries, with more than 5,000 hotels and 10,000 restaurants and bars. The group deploys an integrated hotel ecosystem that is among the most diversified in the sector, notably associating luxury and high-end brands, mid-range and economic offers, exclusive lifestyle concepts, venues for shows and entertainment, clubs, restaurants and bars, private residences, shared accommodation, concierge services and co-working spaces. Accor thus has a portfolio of incomparable brands, led by more than 300,000 employees around the world. More than 65 million members benefit from the group's complete loyalty program, ALL - Accor Live Limitless.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Junior Procurement Analyst to join our team. This role will be responsible for supporting rebate administration and supplier contract management for assigned categories.
Getting to know the role and your responsibilities
What we need from you
- Assist with management of the quarterly rebate process from data collection, invoicing, payment to reporting
- Work with Finance department regarding accounts reconciliation, debtors, creditors, and all financial reporting projects.
- Benchmark rebate results by hotels, regions and brands.
- Create new contractual agreements on behalf of the business.
- Manage multiple categories & supplier relationships. This includes regular performance reviews, feedback from hotels, performance surveys & potential supplier visits.
- Identify opportunities for aggregation & consolidation of categories to preferred suppliers.
- Conduct quarterly reviews with hotels around Australia including working with Category Managers, Hotel Department Heads & Hotel General Managers.
Why work for Accor?
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in finance, administration or contract management
- Experience in Procurement will be highly regarded
- Understanding of commercial law, service agreements & tender process is preferred
- Fully competent in using Microsoft Office packages such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to manage numerous projects & tasks simultaneously
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .