Hotels & Resorts
Chon Buri, Thailand
Job Role :
Executive Sous Chef
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Junior Sous Chef
- To provide functional assistance and great support to the kitchen executing the orders from the Executive Chef.
- Own and breathe breakfast brand standards.
- Contribute to the hotels Top line by implementing F&B concepts which target the main market feeder for the hotels. Also assisting the Chef for creation of promotions to launch in the outlets, training the staff, enhancing the quality of the a la carte items, and creation of Indian and Arabic dishes.
- 2 to 3 years experience in kitchen operations
- HACCP knowledgeable and mentor.
- Indian cuisine knowledge is a must, Arabic cuisine a plus
- English language a must, Thai is a plus.
- Able to lead a small team of hardworking associates.
- Well dextered in banqueting, Buffet and a la carte.
- Great Attitude and service minded, able to display flexibility and willingness to work hard.
- 8 days off / month
- Holiday / Vacation / Birthday Leave
- Provident Fund after 1 year completion
- Health & Life Group Insurance
- Staff Room Rate & Free Night Benefit
- Training & Development Program