Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Keeper of The Night
The Porter House Hotel Sydney - MGallery
Keeper of the Night
It's true when they say that the stars come out at night!
Are you a night-owl with a passion for guest experience? Looking to take the next step in luxury service while being part of an exciting pre-opening team? Then this is the job for you!
Rich history meets modern elegance in the heart of Sydney at The Porter House Hotel Sydney - MGallery. This redevelopment of the iconic 1876 masterpiece is looking for a Keeper of the Night aka Night Manager.
This landmark opening will pave the way to a world of opportunity for those who apply.
Being a part of the Accor family we are a large, diverse and dynamic company. We are guest obsessed and passionate about our people! Accor is a world-leading travel and lifestyle group and digital innovator offering unique experiences in more than 4,000 hotels, resorts and residences, as well as in over 2,500 of the finest private homes around the globe. This high performing company offers a positive and fun working environment for all.
What you will be doing?
- Welcoming guests who arrive late, and depart early, with a friendly smile.
- Managing overnight operations for the hotel.
- Actively responding to and resolving guest complaints.
- Preparing and distributing relevant reports to the Front Office and other departments.
- Cross checking and balancing work completed during the day for all outlets on a shift basis.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service is offered and maintained at all times to all guests.
- Provide efficient service for guest registration and departure.
- Maintain accurate guest accounts and provide accurate, helpful information.
- Maintain strict security procedures to ensure guest confidentiality and safety.
- Experience as a Supervisor or Manager in a Front Office Environment, or previous experience in Night Audit preferred.
- Projects professional image at all times through personal presentation / interpersonal skills.
- Initiates contact and establishes rapport easily.
- Strong knowledge of Opera PMS preferred.
- Exceptional grooming, presentation and communication skills.
- An ability to work night shifts across a 7 day roster.
- Knows how to have fun in the workplace!
We believe in rewarding your achievements with a range of exciting employee benefits and perks.
Just to name a few:
- You will have the opportunity to build your skills and expertise to reach your potential and personal goals.
- Opportunity to learn revenue and auditing across all facets of the business.
- Work with an incredible team.
- Uniform and dry-cleaning of uniform.
- International accommodation discounts across varying Accor properties.
- Family & Friends Hotel Discounts.
- Opportunities for further development and worldwide career progression within Accor.
- Ongoing reward and recognition incentives and awards.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Corporate discounts with major companies.
If this sounds like the job for you then look no further! Apply today to start the next chapter in your hospitality career.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.