Hotels & Resorts
Barking and Dagenham, United Kingdom
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Kitchen Assistant
ibis London Barking
The Kitchen Assistant contributes to the hotel`s success ensuring our food preparation and service standards are met, by ensuring prompt service with upbeat and clean atmosphere.
- Preparing and serving cold & hot buffet breakfast as required.
- Preparing and serving food "a la carte" for dinner service as required.
- Assisting with bar and restaurant service.
- Checking that all fridges and displays have been sufficiently stocked
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen with strong attention to detail
- Placing food & drink orders with nominated suppliers.
- Checking deliveries and reporting any issues to the hotel management.
- Ensures compliance with Food Safety and Health & Safety.
- Intermediate English level
- Sound knowledge of Food Safety Standards
Treat yourself with a guaranteed day off on your birthday to celebrate your special day!
ALL Heartist Card - discount card for hotel stays, dining, shopping and lots more...
Free bonus break, 2 complimentary stays (one or two nights) at any of our Accor Hotels in the UK (subject to availability).
Career opportunities and progression.
Employee Assistance Program.