Hotels & Resorts
London, United Kingdom
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Kitchen Porter
Ibis London Earls Court
Salary: £11.39 + Bonus + Service charge
Reports: Head Chef
Ibis London Earls Court provides guests with a warm welcome, spacious and comfortable accommodation. Our hotel is a 12-storey three-star hotel with breath-taking views of the London skyline. With 504 guestrooms, including suites, family, triple and accessible rooms, a business centre, La Table Restaurant, George & Dragon Pub and on-site parking, it offers an ideal base for both business and leisure travellers. We are proud to work with some of the most talented and unique individuals in our business, who always ensure the extraordinary guest experience.
Our promise iscaring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits.
Our mission istomake the impossible possible to realize your dreams.
To assist the kitchen brigade in ensuring that all kitchen areas are kept clean and tidy at all times. Ensure that all F&B outlets are provided with clean and sanitised operating equipment. To utilise food-handling techniques which are in line with current Health and Hygiene regulations
- Ensure all kitchens are kept clean and tidy according to current Health & Hygiene regulations.
- To count, sort and prepare operating equipment as required.
- Ensure correct handling of chemicals and equipment as per manufacturer's instructions.
- Ensure all operating equipment, crockery, cutlery & glassware is hygienically cleaned and safely stored.
- Follow the regular cleaning rosters and standard methods for deep cleaning of floors, walls, coolers, oven's & operating equipment.
- To contribute to cost control through energy conservation and the careful use of water, cleaning materials and other appliances
- Ensure garbage is collected and disposed of correctly from all kitchen areas each shift.
- Utilise safe and hygienic methods for the removal of dry and wet waste.
- Any other reasonable request as required by your Supervisor or Hotel Management.
- Helps receive deliveries and tidies food items according to storage guidelines.
- Cleans and tidies the workplace and employee's dining room following the supervisor's instructions.
- Loading bay duties - tiding, cleaning and receiving deliveries.
PERKS FOR YOU:
- Follow the standards and performance outlined during training and in the departmental service procedures manual. Complete all tasks within the shift to these standards.
- Attend training programmes and meetings as directed to constantly improve skills and knowledge.
- Follow the expectations and guidelines in the Accor Employee Handbooks/Hotel Fact-sheets.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Free and delicious meal breaks on duty
- Complimentary stays in UK and North Ireland
- Friends & Family discounts
- 50% food discounts in our restaurants
- Pension Scheme
- Eye Test Vouchers
- Staff Uniforms Provided
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21