We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Chefs-Kitchen
Location : Kingscliff/Australia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 07 Feb 2022
Job Role : Kitchen Steward
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ60336
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 2022-03-07
Salary Range (monthly): USD 12,000 to 20,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
The formerly sleepy fishing village of Kingscliff on far north coast of NSW is now home to a truly relaxing and desirable destination in Peppers Salt Resort & Spa. Surrounded by some of Australia's finest beaches and World Heritage listed National Parks, this is a working environment without equal, with its own restaurant, day spa and multitude of first -class facilities.
Do you enjoy working in a fast passed role and the buzz of a kitchen environment? Join the team as our next Kitchen Hand.
As our next Kitchen Steward, you will:
- Provide support to our kitchen team, duties may include but are not limited to basic food preparation; grating, peeling, chopping, preparing batters, garnishes and seasonings
- Be primarily focused on hygienically cleaning crockery, cutlery, glassware and other kitchen equipment using both commercial dishwashers and by hand
- Carry out rubbish removal, sweeping and mopping of kitchen floors to ensure ongoing cleanliness & kitchen Hygiene.
What we are looking for:
- Someone who is looking for the opportunity to build up your hospitality career within a stable, secure and reputable organisation
- An enthusiastic 'can do' attitude and overall positive, driven energy
- Consistent delivery of the highest quality output with 100% effort every time
- A person who thrives working in a diverse team and a fast-paced environment
Why work for Accor?
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
To view more opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to follow @KeepUpWithAccor