Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Kitchen Stewarding Supervisor
Pullman New Delhi Aerocity
Your experience and skills include:
What you will be doing:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in an international brands and Luxury Hotels.
- Graduate or Diploma in Hotel Management from reputed institution.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong process orientation
- Enthusiastic with learning attitude.
- Proactive and positive approach.
- Displays high levels of flexibility, initiatives, sincerity and Team Work.
- Please personality and soft spoken.
What is in it for you:
- Supervise the dishwashers, general cleaners, garbage man, silver-man and the night cleaners
- Ensure that all new team members are adequately instructed in the operating of dishwashing machine handling, handling of chinaware, glassware, silverware, cleaning of kitchen equipment and other assigned by the Executive Steward
- Ensure personal cleanliness and proper deportment of all employees under his supervision
- Ensure that all the stewarding storeroom and work place are kept clean at all times
- Ensure proper sanitation standards are met through maintenance of local health and sanitation codes
- Ensure proper garbage sorting and that all Food & Beverage garbage are removed from all areas and transferred to the garbage room
- Take inventory of the operating equipment and cleaning supplies
- Report to KST Manager should an emergency arise and he/she is unable to handle it
- Ensure that all kitchen and service colleagues are properly briefed that no over loading of operating equipment at the dishwashing area and any of the kitchen areas is allowed as it may result in breakages.
- An opportunity to be with world's preferred Hospitality Company.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Worldwide career opportunities
- Various Fringe Benefits for Self & Family members.
- Young and Vibrant Culture
- Captivating and rewarding experience working alongside passionate professionals.