Hotels & Resorts
London, United Kingdom
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Kitchen Team Member / Chef (Part - Time)
Ibis London City Shoreditch
Some of the duties-
- Prepare and present menu items showing variety and flair.
- Ensure stock rotation and minimum wastage.
- Order necessary food according to proposed business demands.
- Work with and co-ordinate the work of apprentices in the preparation and production of food as required.
- Prepare and ensure availability of mis en place as required.
- Keep all working areas clean and tidy.
- Assist and liaise with chef on duty as required.
- Cleaning Dishes, keep the kp area clean.
- Prepare meals for the hotel staff.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position and be in possession of a current work visa. In line with the requirements set by the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Work Experience
Flexible to work weekdays and weekends on a rotation basis.
Flexible to work in different shifts varying from morning shift to evening shift. Benefits
What is in it for you?
- Exclusive discount card dedicated to Accor employees offering discounted rates for hotel stays, dining, travel, shopping and lot more!
- Free stays at Accor hotels throughout the UK & Ireland
- Birthday celebration with additional complimentary hotel stay
- Pension scheme
- HSF Healthcare plan
- Incremental holiday entitlement linked with length of service
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Talent gym access
- Delicious complimentary meals on duty prepared by our creative chefs
- Stylish and functional uniform provided
- Talents recognition programmes, celebrations and more
- Career opportunities across a network of international brands in more than 5100 hotels across 110 countries
- The list goes on: Friends Referral Scheme, Cycle to work scheme, Merlin entertainment discounts and last but not least you will get to work with a team of AMAZING people and you will be supported by inspiring and forward thinking leader placing people at the heart of everything!
(all benefits subject to availability and T&C)