Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Laundry Attendant -Full Time (Seasonal)
Fairmont Pacific Rim
You are at the heart of the hotel! As a Laundry Attendance, your care and attention to detail in our Laundry and Lost and Found operations will be significant in providing a memorable guest experience.
What's in it for you?
What you will be doing:
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic Housekeeping team, in a luxury hotel environment
- Complimentary meal during your shift through our Colleague Dining Program
- Complimentary uniform laundering
- Opportunity to develop your talent through coaching and our Leadership Mentoring Programs
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Assist in managing outgoing and incoming linens and terry.
- Operate various Laundry and Dry Cleaning Machinery to facilitate the cleaning of colleague uniforms and in-house and guest laundry as required.
- Pressing of Guest clothing as requested.
- Performs any and all other tasks which are assigned by management.
- Assists with lost and found inquiries from hotel guests and facilitate seamless return of guest belongings.
Your team and working environment:
- Warm and caring personality; previous housekeeping and laundry experience is an asset
- Ability to anticipate and focus attention on guest needs, being professional and welcoming
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
- Working with a diverse and talented team of passionate individuals, in a luxury hotel environment
- A team dedicated to providing the best accommodation guest experience
- A team with outstanding attention to detail and is dedicated to delivering unparalleled customer service
Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS