Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Laundry Attendant
You are at the heart of the hotel! As a Laundry Attendant, you will take ownership of guest rooms linens, F&B linens, uniforms and guests' laundry ensuring that our guests are provided with a clean, sanitize, quality laundry services and be a part of creating a memorable experience for them.
What's in it for you:
- Be part of the award winning 5 star The Movenpick Hotel Bahrain.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- To provide our guests with excellent service, to adhere by all Mövenpick company standards while following the rules and the sequence of service. To constantly promote Mövenpick.
- Operate all laundry machines correctly as per operating manuals.
- All guest and staff laundry must be checked and tagged by the marking machines.
- Make sure to use the marking tape when marking guest, staff laundry.
- All the uniform must be checked and processed in the correct wash formula.
- Make sure all the guest laundries are checked and packed before delivery.
- Items should be thoroughly checked and stains to be treated before washing/ dry clean.
- Attend the training program as per the training confirmations.
- Pick up and deliver all guest laundry items and professional manner.
- Keep the laundry area clean and tidy.
- Ask for advice prior to using any unfamiliar equipment or chemical.
- Controls the usage of the guest amenities, laundry chemicals and supplies as well as uniforms and linen ensuring that there is misuse.
- Take ownership of guests' privacy and belongings, while ensuring exceptional service.
Your experience and skills include:
- Warm and caring personality; previous housekeeping experience is an asset
- Ability to anticipate and focus attention on guest needs, being professional and welcoming
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
Your team and working environment:
- Laundry Team is under Housekeeping Department and are composed of team members that are enthusiastic, courteous and open minded as well as having good job knowledge.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS