Hotels & Resorts
Dubai, United Arab Emirates UAE
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Laundry & Linen Room Attendant
MÃ¶venpick Jumeirah Beach
Linen & Laundry Room Attendant
As a Room Attendant ensure that all rooms are inviting and clean and they address all guest queries politely and knowledgeably.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- To interact with all departments related to linen and uniforms to ensure the smooth operation in the hotel.
- To provide efficient, personalised, courteous and punctual service.
- To work with a team spirit and to ensure that each internal and external guest leaves the hotel fully satisfied.
- To drive laundry services revenue through a reputation of quality services.
Your experience and skills include:
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Previous experience in a similar leadership role is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are much more than a world leader. We are more than 280,000 hoteliers with a purposeful and heartfelt mission: to make every guest Feel Welcome in our 4,700 addresses and on our digital platforms. We are committed to a culture and guided by our values that make our talent Feel Valued. We want them to express their passions every day and realize their full potential through exemplary professional development and growth opportunities, enjoying a life filled with unlimited experiences. To connect with us, please visit https://www.accorhotels.jobs/home.aspx