Hotels & Resorts
Wailea, United States
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Laundry Manager
Fairmont Kea Lani - Maui
Our resort is grand and our people exceptional. As a Laundry Manager, you will be responsible for leading the Laundry team, ensuring the resort's linens are processed in an efficient and timely manner, all service standards are achieved, colleagues are supported and department goals are exceeded. You will also support the Housekeeping Leadership Team with guest calls, projects, room inspections and other duties as needed.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Generous Health Care Package
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Lead & manage all aspects of the Laundry operation, ensuring service standards are followed
- Assist in the administration and management of the Housekeeping operation
- Conduct monthly linen inventories and communicate amounts to the appropriate leaders
- Ensure the highest standards of cleanliness, maintenance and safety are achieved in the department and throughout the hotel
- Conduct regular inspections of guestrooms
- Train and coach colleagues to ensure the standards of Fairmont are well executed
- Address guest issues and follow through on required actions
Your team and working environment:
- Two years previous leadership experience in a laundry facility
- Previous experience in Housekeeping is an asset
- Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required
- Must possess computer skills, including, but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of Property Manager (Opera) is preferred
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
Fairmont Kea Lani is Hawaii's only all-suite and villa luxury resort. Nestled on the pristine white sands of Wailea's Polo Beach, this award-winning oceanfront paradise redefines luxury with a state-of-the-art spa, island inspired cuisine and authentic culture. Experience a distinct spirit of aloha and genuine island hospitality that creates one of a kind experiences for each and every guest.
All Candidates must be in possession of identification proving authorization to work in the United States as defined in the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA). This Position does not offer sponsorship of Work Visas. Resumes submitted that cannot fulfill these requirements will not be considered. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS