Hotels & Resorts
Training and Development
Job Role :
Training and Development Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Learning and Development Manager
Novotel Kolkata - Hotel & Residences
- To plan, control, coordinate and participate in the training of the employees of the organization.
- Ensure that training develops skills, enhances productivity and quality of work.
- Establish orientation, training, developing and evaluating systems for the employees.
- To design, develop, plan, administrate and implement an effective and systematic training activities and programs for all levels or staff, resulting in a highly motivated, flexible and multi skilled workforce.
- Assess training requirements for the employees and create suitable programs to meet the requirements.
- To ensure implementation of an active and efficient Training system for all the departments.
- Plan and administer training seminars for the employees in accordance with the policies & procedures.
- Ensure to assess the effectiveness of training after every training program conducted.
- Ensure to create a positive learning environment
- Any matter which may effect the interests of Novotel Kolkata should be brought to the attention of the Management.
- Keep abreast of the latest information on innovations in trends in Hospitality.
- Develop training and development model and determine the training and development needs that link directly to organizational business goals and objectives.
- Develop, direct, and evaluate the training programs, as per the requirements.
- Evaluate training/instructional materials, teaching aids, and devices in order to fulfill the requirements.
- Conduct training needs assessments and recommend training programs.
- Communicate and support company policies & procedures to maintain high employee morale and motivation, and ensure an atmosphere of participative management.
- To ensure the smooth and efficient management of the Training Function, ensuring that all the Policies and Procedures outlined in the Operations Manual are strictly adhered to.
- To ensure that all training records, and training passports are maintained and updated as and when required.
- Ensure optimum service through the effective communication of policies and procedures to all employees.
- Promote and manage a positive and productive work environment by working with the management team to provide clear communication and fair and timely training evaluations of the team.
- Develop and train the employees on new programs and company initiatives.
- To liaise with Schools / Colleges / Universities concerned and arrange the recruitment / selection of the Management and Industrial Trainees.
- To constantly monitor progress of individual trainees and receive feedback from Department Heads involved in the program and identify possible future hires for the Human Resources database.
- To develop, update and organize well-structured Orientation Program and to ensure that all New Hires are scheduled to attend the Orientation Programs.
- Plan, develop and implement department's policies and goals in accordance with the organizational objectives & goals.