We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Training and Development
Location : Vung Tau/Vietnam
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 17 Mar 2022
Job Role : Training and Development Manager
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ65435
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-04-14
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Pullman Vung Tau hotel
- Responsible for planning, coordinating and conducting training needs and training programs in order to enhance the quality of services of employees as well as to improve the performance efficiency of staff.
- Monitor and implement training programs of the corporation
- Participating in human resources activities such recruiting, general affair, compensation benefits, corporate social responsibility, etc.
- Excellent communication and customer contact skills
- Fluent in Vietnamese and English
- Ability to multi-task, work well in stressful and high-pressure situations
- A team player and builder
- Professionally groomed at all times
-Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
-Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
-Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
-Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.