Hotels & Resorts
Training and Development
Dubai, United Arab Emirates UAE
Job Role :
Training and Development Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Learning & Development Manager
25hours Hotel Dubai One Central
Learning & Development Manager
We are currently looking for Learning & DevelopmentManager to join the opening team of 25hours Dubai One Central.
COME AS YOU ARE!
This is a place where personality counts for more than your CV. We are genuine. Genuinely uncomplicated. Genuine in our dealings with one another. Genuinely professional. Genuinely reliable. Genuinely global with genuine local roots. With genuinely cool opportunities. And we're genuinely interested in you.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Develop effective links with partnership organizations such as Universities and Colleges, Training Providers, other Training Managers, etc.
Your experience and skills include:
- You will take care of resource planning, manage the team, and support your colleagues' development.
- Liaise with Department Heads on regular basis regarding specific training requirements within their Departments and regarding attendance at planned training courses and develop training actions as required.
- Publish an annual and quarterly calendar of training courses and ensure maximum attendance through clear communication to and liaison with Department Heads on a regular basis.
- Develop, source and conduct training courses scheduled in the training calendar.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of all training activities.
- Ensure all requests for training by associates is responded to in a timely manner and follow up is conducted where appropriate.
- Monitor the effectiveness of pre- and post course briefings to ensure maximum benefit from training courses and identify future training needs.
- Monitor department training and on job training (dept induction, dept trainers, dept processes) and ensure consistency and quality of training.
- With support of Director of HR, structure and monitor the Hotel's annual training budget and ensure all training expenses are kept in line with this budget, adjusting planned expenses / actions in line with changing hotel requirements.
Your team and working environment:
- Computer literate in the Windows environment
- Responsive and proactive
- Minimum three years of experience in the Training department. Previous experience in the hotel operations is required. Must be familiar with Word, Excel, Email and Internet and must be able to show previous delivery and execution of business based projects.
- You can inspire your fellow staff just as you can inspire your guests.
- You are a doer - and even if you do it wrong sometimes, you openly admit it
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Diverse, young and vibrant team
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS