Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Front of House
Location : Birmingham, United Kingdom
Level : Management
Posted : 08 Jul 2022
Job Role : Assistant Front Office Manager
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ41128
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-09-14
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Mercure Birmingham West Hotel
We are seeking a self motivated individual with a positive attitude to join our leisure team as Leisure Club Manager. You must have experience of managing people and be able to ensure quality service and standards while delivering a guest experience that is unique. You will ensure that sales targets are achieved and will be able to control costs throughout the department.
This role is offered on a 40 hour a week permanent contract.
Flexibility is essential as the role will include weekdays, weekends and bank holidays.
- Meet, greet and serve guests in a friendly manner
- Manage every day activities, plan and assign work
- Achieve budgeted revenues and personal sales goals
- Provide training to your team members to ensure they are able to meet the required standards
- First aid qualification
- Leisure Club experience Essential
- Pool respondent / pool plant trained Essential