Hotels & Resorts
Animation and Recreation
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Life Guard
MÃ¶venpick Dead Sea
This position exists to maintain swimmer safety. Lifeguards monitor water conditions and guest behavior, enforcing safety rules and paying close attention to swimmer activities and behavior. Lifeguards may issue warnings when a visitor is creating an unsafe environment and may determine when they need to ask a guest to leave. Lifeguards may also assist new swimmers to help them safely enjoy the water .
What you will be doing:
The Life Guard's responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
What is in it for you?
- To effectively and efficiently supervise the Swimming pools, constantly monitoring people's actions and taking full control of water safety, ensuring all operating and emergency procedures are followed at all times.
- Is aware of the daily hotel activities and has product knowledge of all the hotel facilities
- Performs as per OSM Standards.
- Proper grooming at all times.
- Ensure safe daily operations within the Recreation areas by ensuring compliance of all health, safety and fire prevention policies and procedures.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
Your experience and skills include:
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Discounted Food & Beverage
Your team and working environment:
- A university degree or equivalent
- Previous experience in a must
- Should be a Licensed Life Guard with a Valid License to perform
- Good communication skills in addition to a good command of English Language
- Team player, highly responsible and reliable
We are Dream Makers and committed to creating memorable moments for our guests and colleagues inspired by our authentic warmth and essence of generosity Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS